Praying for a loved one to find a holy spouse, for a friend's adoption, or for a special father in your life? A novena to St. Joseph seems like a great fit! Send them this Novena Card with your intentions written inside, letting them know you prayed for them.
About the Design:
The watercolor portrait on this card is of St. Joseph cradling the infant Jesus in his arms and holding lilies - a symbol of purity representing God choosing him to be the spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The arch around St. Joseph also includes lilies, as well as the title given to him in 1870 - "Patron of the Universal Church". The inside artwork also has lilies with a quote from another great saint - St. Thomas Aquinas - who advised turning to St Joseph in all our needs.
About the Card:
- Front of Card: St. Joseph design
- Inside left of card: St. Thomas Aquinas quote about St. Joseph
- Inside right of card: your name, the date you prayed the St. Joseph Novena, and your personalized message printed on the card
- Back of card: information about novenas and St. Joseph
- 5.5" x 4.25" folded card
- Thick cardstock paper
- Premium white envelope - mailed with your return address (for customers outside of the United States - we will use Novena Cards as return address)
NOTE: available only for mailing to addresses within the United States